1. Dementia folks can fire their caregiver.
2. Words are hard work for some of us. Tones of voices are cake.
3. We are good fakers.
4. Most doctors suck at dementia.
5. Caregiving is way harder than having dementia.
6. People living with dementia can help others with dementia.
7. In the early stages a small study says folks living with dementia are happier than before dementia.
8. We can worship God even though we may have forgotten who she and /or he is.
9. Abuse is present in every nursing home.
10. Folks with dementia may have been cognitive fascists like I was.